By default the database stores all the changes made to the map and these
can be queried by a user. This would require specific knowledge, so there
is no simple tool for a non-technical farmer to use. This, of course,
depends on the accuracy of data that has been put in. For example, I
wouldn't have the local knowledge to say this field has x crop this year,
so I'd tag it as farmland. For this to work you would have to actively map
an area of that year's crops for a couple of years to build up a good
sample.