For "Joint Punjab Mapping Project" I need to purchase 10 units GPS
Data Loggers. Please suggest which make and model I should buy.

My foremost requirement is to get transferred data (GPS logs,
WayPoints) from units to Linux loaded PC / Laptop. Till date I have
used Garmin GPSmap 76CSx, Garmin eTrex H, Garmin  Geko 201, RoyalTek
GPS Data Logger RBT2300. For all above except 76CSx, I have to use M$
windows to get data transferred

JTD also offered to integrate MP3 recorder with device GDL-3204 for
audio recording of way-point information.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/runa-sankarshan/4039585218/

http://www.mail-archive.com/t...@openstreetmap.org/msg06641.html

I request you give your views, feedback about devices you used.

With regards,

--
H.S.Rai