i promised yesterday to upload garmin-ready contours for india. i won't do that because i'm not sure about the license of a piece of software i used creating the mapset. but: i'm re-working the subcontinent's contours at the moment, using only free software and hopefully better dem data than 2 years ago. i'll post a link here when i'm done.

micha