On 29 January 2015 at 10:06, Shekhar Krishnan <shek...@topomancy.com> wrote:

> On 01/29/15 10:00, satyaakam goswami wrote:
>

>> Hi Shekhar,
>> o what is the plan now are we going to use the HBCSE setup or create a
>> new one ?
>>

> Create a new one. Sanjay and I will follow up when he's up and online
> today or soon.
>
>  i have asked Johnson for credentials on the present server , may be we
>> can use it as a staging server.
>>

> My recommendation is to not use it at all except for purely temporary
> purposes.

The machine I guess should be now used on an interim basis (unless Dr.
Nagarjun indicates otherwise)
Feel free to use it until we get a new machine (hopefully soon)
We are running a tree mapping service (trees.metastudio.org) which will use
the tile service.
We plan to get some foliage/greenery specific stylesheets for the tile
server. So the tile service will be running nonetheless.

> S.K.
>

>> thanks
>>

>> -Satya
>> Satyaakam.net <http://satyaakam.net/>| fossevents.in