Looks great.!

On Thursday 14 May 2015 06:09 PM, Shekhar Krishnan wrote:

W00T

S.K.
--
Shekhar Krishnan
@bombayologist

On 14-May-2015 6:07 pm, "Sajjad Anwar" <m...@sajjad.in <mailto:m...@sajjad.in>> wrote:

    Hello everyone,

    Really happy to announce that openstreetmap.in
    <http://openstreetmap.in> -
    http://openstreetmap.in/ - is back and running.

    Earlier today, Satyaakam, Arun, Sanjay and I put it together. It's
    hosted on a server that Sanjay and I maintain along with several other
    open data projects. The tiles are hosted on mapbox.com
    <http://mapbox.com> under the
    openstreetmap account, updated regularly - changes to OpenStreetMap
    will reflect in under 10 minutes. The style is prepared using Mapbox
    Studio and is here - https://github.com/osmlab/india.tm2 If you have
    feature requests or find bugs in the style, just open a ticket. Pull
    requests welcome!

    You can use this map in your project, the instructions are here -
    https://github.com/geohacker/openstreetmap.in#using-this-map

    We have also setup a tasking manager instance -
    http://tasks.openstreetmap.in/ - to coordinate mapping events and
    workshops across the country. Please reach out to the list if you need
    help organising a task.

    Cheers,
    Sajjad.