Ishan can you point us to wms or tiles feeds for Bhuvan? Afaik, they are
not there, but would be hugely useful for all sorts of work.

Sajjad's Nepal precedent is a good one to approach ISRO again for CartoSat
raw data. GN and I want to do this via TIFR, we could also work with Mapbox
India.

I'm not bothered about licensing terms, since these satellites were
launched with public money, and by right their output is public. :-)

S.K.
--
Shekhar Krishnan
@bombayologist