Sajjad:

When you say "we" in your replies below it is not clear to whom you refer.

If we are speaking of the OpenStreetMap community in general, there is no organisation as such, and therefore we must confirm whether a single user license applies to citizens or volunteers contributing to OSM.

If we are speaking of a company like MapBox or educational institution like HBCSE-TIFR, then it is my understanding that the terms of use are different.

This is definitely the case for organisations hosting their own services based on data downloaded or sourced from NSRC, but again it is not very restrictive as the policy is meant to encourage dissemination.

In both cases I am satisfied there are no liability or licensing issues beyond the usual attribution/citation. Ask a lawyer if you want.

I'm not sure why downloads are a bottleneck for users who just want the wms or tiles services from Bhuvan, which is what most people in the OSM community would need.

At HBCSE-TIFR we are also in touch with folks from ISRO and NSRC so let's perhaps pool these queries from this thread and maybe send them altogether to our contacts in the concerned agencies.

Best,

Shekhar