Hi Giorgio,

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 6:13 PM, Giorgio Limonta <
giorgio.limont...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You wrongly tagged history=memorial features as historic=monument.
>> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:historic%3Dmonument

There is still an historic=monument.

> Please look at this recent thread on the talk-it ML about correctly
>> tagging an "oratorio" (e.g. the youth centre, not the church):
>> https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-it/2018-
>> February/062020.html
>> OK but I don't think bell towers are places of worship. Other opinions
>> are welcome.
>

> Done thanks

If I'm not mistaken, the proposal is to map an "oratorio" in the following
way:

amenity=community_centre
community_centre=parish_hall
denomination=catholic
religion=christian

> What is missing in your proposal is a good tagging plan (i.e. what tags
>> will be places on different features). Right now I have to look for
>> features and see if they are tagged correctly.
>> An (old) example is the following:
>> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Sardegna/Import/Edificato#Tagging
>

> Yes my tagging plan it's very simple because the import information are
> poor. But I will improve the information after the import with a "classic"
> mapping approach ;)

The problem is that without a tagging plan we have to scan for features in
your OSM file to see if they are mapped correctly :-/

> About 3D buildings
>> There should be only one building tag on the outline. But you have two
>> building=* and there isn't one on the building outline.
>> Tags relevant for the complete building should be only on the building
>> outline (e.g. amenity=place_of_worship + religion=* + denomination=* +
>> name=*).
>> If you want to specify different height and roof on the various parts,
>> you must place a building:part tag on each of them.
>> Thus 2D renderers will ignore building:part tags but they will show the
>> overall building.
>

> You right, I (think) understand that and I fixed the "not residential"
> buildings

Why did you avoid "not residential" buildings?

For example, the following building is still not correctly mapped (and it
is not the only one):
https://postimg.org/image/p3b4wmsgz/

It should have two building:part tags one for each different section of the
house (now it only has one).

> It is wrong to have two POI's - one as a building and one as a node.
>> Anyway, I haven't understood how and when you will handle these duplicate
>> features.
>> BTW, what is wrong with the name "Teatro Olimpico"? You could tag the
>> feature with name="Teatro all'Antica" ("all'Antica" and not "All'Antica")
>> and alt_name=""Teatro Olimpico" (https://it.wikipedia.org/
>> wiki/Teatro_all'Antica).
>

> Yes, done.

You current OSM file has one duplicate node. You can find it with JOSM
validator.

Anyway it seems the OSM file is in much better shape. Let's hope to finish
this review soon :-)

Bye,

Andrea