Watanabe-san,

Thank you for your comment!
Yes, I knew the orthophotos source already. It's interesting to see how many
things changed just in ten years, especially in the urban areas.

I think JAXA would make a lot of friends in the OSM community to allow
current aerial photos to be used for tracing. It would be also big news for
them ;-)

Daniel