Hi list,

I tried to add an address to openaddresses.org, but the format doesn't
really fit with Japanese addresses. So I discussed this with Cedric Moulet
on their mailing list. They said they want to keep it simple. I'm not so
happy with their approach, because it only works well for street addresses.

Otherwise there is some available data that could be a good start for Japan:
http://nlftp.mlit.go.jp/isj/

Does anyone know if it is allowed to import the data? It could be also
imported to OSM instead and then used by openaddresses that way (they use
OSM address data as well).

Daniel

2010/3/31 Hiroshi Miura <miur...@ovi.com>

> 三浦です。
>
> 今度は、オープンアドレスいうのが、始まりました
>
> Hiroshi, Sent from my Nokia mobile phone

Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Salzmannstraße 44,
81739 München, Germany

eMail: daniel.ka...@georepublic.de