Hi All,

A couple of us have been working with DigitalGlobe for the past couple
months.  They are currently giving us access to their Crisis Event
service for tracing imagery post earthquake.

This is a trial run, but I have been granted permissions to give the
service URL to 20 people.  This whole thing is on the honor system and
we don't want to 1. overwhelm their servers 2. use the imagery for
anything, but what they requested it be used for (tracing data for
OpenStreetMap).

If someone from OSM Japan would like to handle giving people the
information please contact me and we can get things set-up. I'll be on
email and on IRC as "wonderchook"

Right now there is some imagery of Sendai and Digital Globe is working
on most of the Tokyo coast and it will be up in a couple hours.

Thanks

Kate Chapman
user:wonderchook