Imaki-san,

Thank you! I think it's difficult to oversee all current activities.
I assume that all important data sources OSM can use are listed here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/2011_Sendai_earthquake_and_tsunami

<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/2011_Sendai_earthquake_and_tsunami>Digital
Globe editors are limited to 20 accounts:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/2011_Sendai_earthquake_and_tsunami/List_of_DigitalGlobe_Editors

Probably the main focus of OSM community is this page: http://sinsai.info/

I think some daily "newsletter" (or maybe even twice a day) in both
Japanese/English, that summarize the latest achievements and changes, would
be very valuable for everyone. There are probably too many news out there
right now and too many emails sent to mailing lists to pick the important
one for each of us.
My Japanese skills and available time are probably not sufficient to lead
this. I think it's difficult to get started, so maybe something like this
exists already?

Daniel