2011/3/15 Yoichi Seino <say.n...@gmail.com>

> 清野です。
>
> Newsletterについては、
>
> http://openstreetmap.jp/crisis/

Thank you!
I forgot the link to this page.

I think it's a bit difficult for Peter and other foreigners to navigate
there, because it's all in Japanese.
But it might be a good idea to create a called "Book" (Drupal terms) or
"Category" to publish such a newsletter there.

It's important IMO to compress the amount of new information to have quick
access to the latest news from several sources.
because I'm more an IT person than a writer, there are probably people who
have some experience or advice.

Daniel