日本のマッパーのみなさんに御礼を申し上げます。

また2日目の最初に、
少し挨拶をする機会をもらい、つたない英語ですが、
次のような話をしました。

来年は、どこで開催されるかまだ未定ですが、
ぜひ SotM 2014 へ一緒に行きましょう!

---

I'm very happy to see you again.

Last year, we have exchanged many ideas, techniques and your minds at the
SotM Tokyo, Japan.

After that, SotM Tokyo has given impact to community and many Japanese
organizations,
Government, Local Governments, Non-profit organizations and Commercial
Companies too.

In addition, Now, we are discussing about SotM Asia with Asian friends.
Maybe First SotM Asia will held in Indnesia or Thailand.
And, we will accelerate the collaboration of community in Asia.

Otherwise, we are continuing to mapping in the Tsunami affected area in
Japan.
In this year, Mozilla Japan will join with us. We can connect to internet
in everywhere for crisis mapping by Their new project..
Sep 19, more detailed information will release.

Of course, we don't forget Fukushima area too.,
Japanese Government explained about Fukushima's situation with "Convergence
declaration" keyword.
But, In my opinion, Serious situation has continued in Fukushima.
We must share and publish more correct information to the world using by
mapping powers.

So, Last year, we have made this T-shirts.
It has our storing message.

"NANA-JU-OKU SOU INO-KA"

INO was a legend of mapper in Japan.
He had made a very correct map of Japan, 200 years ago.

And, that message means,
"Everybody can become to Mappers."

The behind side, we add INO's message.
"Just keep walking, persistance paid off"

I remember, 5 years ago,
Only 2 Asian mappers joined to SotM Limerick.

This time, 10 Asian mappers are coming at here.
And we are enjoying conversations and drinking at the pub.
Thank you for very good opportunities.

Next year, i wish, over 20 people will come to SotM from Asia.
We should continue.

Yes,
I want to repeat this INO's message again.

"Just keep walking, persistance paid off"

Happy Mapping.
Thank you.

Taichi

---

会場の雰囲気は Twitter のハッシュタグ #sotm13 を追ってみてください。

--
## Taichi FURUHASHI(MAPconcierge Inc. President)
## MAPconcierge satellite office at http://goo.gl/VgWD6 in NOMAD NEW'SBASE