Hi,
I noticed that the Seoul bike (따릉이) infrastructure near me was missing
from OpenStreetMap. I managed to download the existing OSM data using
https://overpass-turbo.eu/# (searching for tag amenity=bicycle_rental)
and I found only 131 existing stations.

In parallel, I got official data from
https://www.data.go.kr/data/15051893/fileData.do and they report 1540
stations. The data is complete, with name, latitude, longitude, bike
capacity and everything. I managed to load the whole data into a
data-frame with Python and sanity-check it all and it all looks fine.
For those who want to see it, I attached all the data on my GitHub @
https://github.com/mistrpopo/osm_ddareungi/blob/master/osm_ddareungi_compare.txt

I am still in the process of comparing the two data sets to see
whether they align well with the rest of the infrastructure (don't
want to get bike stations in the middle of the street), but it looks
promising so I want to start discussing the possibility of doing a
mass import.

Regarding licencing compatibility, the data is licenced under :
- CC-BY
- KOGL (Korean Open Government Licence) type 1. (in Korean 공공누리)

From what I gathered, CC-BY is not fully compatible with OSM terms :
https://blog.openstreetmap.org/2017/03/17/use-of-cc-by-data/

Regarding KOGL type 1, here is an english version of the licence :
https://www.mcst.go.kr/kor/s_open/kogl/koglType.jsp?pTab=05

And here is a guide on licence compatibility for OGL-based licences :
https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Licence/Licence_Compatibility#Open_Government_Licence_.28OGL.29_based_licences

I don't have any experience with licences, so I am not sure where to
continue from here. It sounds like we can use the data under KOGL
licence (on the condition that we cite the source, which we will do
under https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Catalogue ).

If not, I understand that I must require explicit permission. I also
have the contact details for the Korean "Open Data Portal" :
- tel :  공공데이터 개방문의 1566-0025
- email : opendata_h...@nia.or.kr
However, my Korean is sketchy and I am not sure whether they speak
english, therefore if a native person could contact them, that would
be great. I am not sure how many active users there are in Korea ...
but if there are, please get in touch!

Thank you
Faustin