Hi guys,

We've been trucking along, though mostly quietly.

First off - Jim did a fantastic job mapping out Boracay. Great link by
Maning for comparison's sake -
http://tools.geofabrik.de/mc/?mt0=googlemap&mt1=mapnik&lon=121.9283&lat=11.9
6235&zoom=16

Our own site, Boracay.com.ph (which is why we got it mapped) should be out
sometimes in April. We are attempting to be able to speak about our
experience at the State of Map conference. We will see how that goes.

We continue to see more traffic to Openstreetmap.org.ph - steady at roughly
40-50 uniques. At the same time, behind the scenes we have continued to
build an extra layer between the Google Maps API and the OSM tileset. The
idea now is to launch Local.com.ph - a user-friendly map site that connects
to Openstreetmap.org.ph.

Oh - and two big names exploring using OSM data:
http://manila.gov.ph/map1a.htm
http://www.realtor.org.ph/why-use-a-realtorr-mainmenu-47/359-test.html

-Ahmed