My 2 Centavos on Commercial Establishments,

It is nice to see them on the map but I find that the work to maintain these is
going to get very difficult and a bulk load is just asking for problems.

Using the Wikipedia data before I found many were out of location or just plain
wrong, Thus the work to fix is quite a lot and is discouraging at times.

If we just take Makati for an example the police station moved, I thought it
had and checked the site. Now i live down the road from this and it was not
updated.

I have tried to move it and checking now at least it is no longer out side the
city hall which is shown but the police and the fire station have both
disappeared from where they are
meant to be..

Now moving down the road from Makati City hall we have McDo but Jollibee which
is has more customers is not labeled, nor is the fast food shop across the
street.

So do we want the head ache..

If you work for the establishment EG: McDo Philippines then go ahead and keep
it up to date...

If you don't then don't add them...

Places of Cultural Value all should be added first.. (and they don't move..)

Moving further out we have at Jupiter and Makati Ave a McDo listed but once
again in the wrong place.

Now does it mean that since I live here close I have to double check every week
the data?  What happens when I move again?

Do I only add the ones I like? And then add bias to the maps? Better to
exclude..  What happens if I dont like and add it in the wrong place on purpose?

These are my 2 Centavo's