Hi all,

I want to congratulate everyone on a job well done today as we went
around Tagaytay and mapped the place out. It was a pleasure meeting all
of you: Maning, Eugene, Ian, Rally, Neil, Ed, and the photographer guy
from the Inquirer whose name I forgot (sorry!) and the family members
who were there. It was fun, exciting, and also a great learning
experience. This is only the beginning and I know we'll be able to do
more events to bring OSM Philippines to a wider audience and map more of
the Philippines than anyone else could have imagined.

Best Regards,

Andre

P.S. Pa post ng pics sa Facebook or somewhere :)