Maning,
Pringles is important, it somehow boost the signal (especially the Sour &
Cream flavor). hehehe. Piknik Shoesting Potatoes seems to have the same
effect (as long as it's ketchup flavoured). ;-)

BTW, we ate Nagaraya and and presto peanut cookies while mapping (together
with Neil and Rem). And I always carry a backup, Boy Bawang and Piknik
Potato chips. Masyado lang matipid kumain si Neil (busog pa raw sya), di
tuloy naubos ni Rem ang Nagaraya. :-D

Medyo nabuking dun sa video ng mapping. You'll notice the delay before we
started moving. Had initial problem detecting gps signal from USB antenna to
gpsproxy (cable problem). Once detected, we started moving and entered most
passable alleys, kahit one lane lang as long as passable, kahit private
roads. There's not that many roads in our assigned areas, mostly greens, and
farms. We were supposed to bring Rem's vintage US Army 4x4 wartime jeep,
complete with shovel, fire extinguisher, extra fuel & US flag, etc; machine
gun na lang ang kulang. Baka lang mabaril kami ng shotgun pag pumasok sa
private property, so I decided we use my car na lang.

We even had time for a long lunch break kwentuhan (with Rem and Neil) at a
Greek restaurant. You'll notice nag stop moving yung yellow dot sa Video
(with 1 hour to spare before 3pm), while others are moving, ang daya pala
namin, hehe. While other mappers skipped lunch, we were eating spaghetti by
the road side. Good eat.

But we were able to map practically all of the area, except for the back
portions of Olivares Plaza. Sayang talaga, we should have mapped that area,
since the 3pm meeting was pushed to 4pm. I thought baka ma-late kami.