> Is it Mount Kanlaon National Park included? If we include those national park
> it would be much interesting for those who who use OSM for biodiversity
> conservation.
Not sure, but I think it is.  Right, in some areas there are no road
data simply because the are not much road in the first place.  It
would be good for other data users (like conservationist) to be able
to use the data for their purpose.  Some important features I dream of
adding:
1. rivers
2. landcover (different from landuse)
3. coral reefs

This can be mapped using landsat by the way.

>  thanks.
 > noel