Hi Jeff, I'm with George, I saw your Puerto Princesa edits and it looks
good. You can refer the road types here
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Map_Features or you can download the
cheat sheet we prepared here
http://files.getdropbox.com/u/1418629/OpenStreetMap%20cheat%20sheet.pdf.

Btw, Tutor and Al Silva are two of the contributors in Palawan. Tutor
had a trace from El Nido to Puerto Princesa.

Tips: Bring your GPS where ever you go. Convert your log files to *.gpx
format then upload to OSM and edit your traces.

Best,

murlwe

I can
>verify a subset of that map and compare it with actual gps tracks. by
the way I
>just started my actual GPS tracking last sunday and i really enjoyed
it. this is
>how I did my actual ride.
>tracking method/interval: time/1sec
>lock on road: off
>speed: 20-40Km/h straight road, 15-20Km/h curved road
>open for suggestion on how I should do my gps tracking
>
>Regards,
>jeff

>.

 the Free email that has everyone talking at <a href=http://www.mail2world.com
Email Storage &#150; POP3 &#150; Calendar &#150; SMS &#150; Translator &#150;