I remember a bulk update a while back where POIs from roadguide were added
to OSM.  Funny thing is, as I have pointed out to Maning then, that update
included several POIs which originally came from contributors of
waypoints.ph where it also included some of my "easter eggs" and the POIs
were given tags like they were all contributed by roadguide.

I agree, to start with, let's remove the pois or ways that were tagged as
coming from roadguide as we are aware that data from the roadguide can come
from (or allowed to come from) varied sources including tracing from google
earth and other maps and this is not acceptable practice in OSM.  Would also
like to point out that data coming straight from contributors of
waypoints.ph are almost surely from personal GPS traces and are
"OSM-compliant".

:>)
ed

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 9:32 AM, Marloue Pidor <mur...@mail2engineer.com>wrote:

>  We need to do some repairing jobs now. Remove those contribution copied
> from roadguide.ph. Any other way to mend this error?
>
> murlwe

website administrator:
- www.waypoints.ph
- reeflife.eppgarcia.com