Hi Mikel and Maning,

Who has access to customizing the interface? A possible wish item is to have
a traditional form for people to enter an issue in case they don't know how
to pinpoint the location on a map. But I think this *might* require a
separate database table so an alternative to that is to let people place an
approximate location and then have others (or admin-level people) move the
location to the correct spot.

Eugene