That linked document on Google Docs is still in draft status and up
for discussions. It was actually very much lifted almost word-for-word
from the Wikimedia Foundation Requirements[1] and Guidelines[2] for
future Local Chapters.

The discussions seemed to have stalled. Based on the way things are
going, getting local chapter status for us would probably be for next
year. In the meantime, we just function as if the OSM Foundation does
not exist yet. That means we do our own thing but we should adhere as
much as possible to the spirit and goals of the OSM Foundation.

[1] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requirements_for_future_chapters
[2] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Guidelines_for_future_chapters

http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com