Yeah, there's a missing link road between the flyover and the "service" road
near the Holy Angels Montessori School. This is a known problem but I never
did get around to fixing it. :-P

I now added it: http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/4996779

Note that the link road is two-way. Those from Blue Ridge can go the tunnel
while those from the flyover can go to Bonny Serrano.

You should expect this update in the Garmin map in about 2 days. :-)

http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com