Dear Noli,

Not yet, you can ignore the housenumber or input any number in the
textbox to go to the street search.

Your project looks good, how do you plan to integrate this dbase into
osm?  AFAIK, there is an agreed code of conduct in OSM not to upload
any data in bulk by a single bot/user.  If this is the case you need
to provide a mechanism wherein your app users has their own OSM
account.  Good luck!

cheers,
maning