On 10/01/2012 13:44, Michael Collinson wrote:
On 10/01/2012 05:09, maning sambale wrote:
What is the timeline of the  LWG to send another batch of bulk mails?
This maybe a good target for us to start re-mapping after say a few
days/weeks of no response.  Just my opinion, but a Tagalog letter is
not really necessary.
We cannot target bulk emails by country but we have had some success via browser language preferences. My guess, which I will confirm tonight with Richard, is that anyone with English as only preference will have already received a second mailing, late Nov/Dec as I recall, and anyone with Tagolog no. If anyone is so missed, I will request an immediate mailing in English. We think two mails is enough, those that have got them have read them and those that haven't is because of spam filters and old email addresses.

I confirm the above. Most undecided contributors should have been sent a second mailing late in 2011 but not if we detected their language-preference as Tagalog. Richard will get a mailing out and I'll let you know when its gone.

Mike