I've yet to really pass there but tonight probably will en route to cainta

btw, on link roads, i noticed lots of link roads have no names thus when i
test routing
on my unit, it says turn to provincial road, that turned out just a road
without the name tag

i used similar conventions like the 32nd street - c5 flyover, using the
name of the first street followed by a dash then
the name of the second street. I also used names of u-turn slots (many of
them on edsa, shaw, and quezon ave that used to have no names

on another note, since i use my unit zoomed in to reveal POIs, there's this
annoying 7-Eleven
icon that indicates small convenience store that's actually Mini-stop. is
this a Nuvi problem or a map
problem?

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 10:22 AM, maning sambale <emmanuel.samb...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Confirmed.
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/maning/traces/1197920
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/11036928
>
> On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 10:39 PM, Eugene Alvin Villar <sea...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Yup, I've confirmed that this flyover is now open. I've edited OSM to
> > indicate such: http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/10967343
> >
> > The flyover shape is just estimated. Somebody should get GPS track to
> > confirm. :-)
> >

> > On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 11:14 PM, Eugene Alvin Villar <sea...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >> I neglected to confirm today if the flyover is passable now, but I can
> >> confirm that the flyover is indeed as good as finished as of Thursday
> >> night. It's been marked as highway=construction in OSM for months now.

> detour
> >>>

> http://www.philstar.com/nation/article.aspx?publicationsubcategoryid=200&articleid=785069

> --
> cheers,
> maning
> wiki: http://esambale.wikispaces.com/
> blog: http://epsg4253.wordpress.com/

---
I explore, therefore I blog.

http://www.backpackingphilippines.com

"I don't need a map! I have the GPS. Never need a map again, thank you"
                              - Car lost on Route 66, Radiator Springs
(Cars)