Here's Bing's official announcement of the recent new imagery:
http://www.bing.com/community/site_blogs/b/maps/archive/2012/06/25/released-our-largest-satellite-publication.aspx

> Today we’re thrilled to announce the publication of our largest satellite
> release to date. In fact, this release is larger than all of our past Aerial
> releases combined!
>
> The latest Aerial release includes new Satellite imagery as well as Global
> Ortho photography. Both releases total 165 terabytes of new data live on Bing
> Maps. Prior to this, our existing Aerial footprint was 129 terabytes total.

Does anybody have Silverlight installed? It would be really swell if
you can check out the Bing Maps World Tour
<http://www.bing.com/maps/?appid=10493&mkt=en-us> and confirm if the
new imagery matches the ones we have found:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4208768702467&set=p.4208768702467&type=1

:)