Dear Bunny,

There are similar efforts for this kind of report compilation:

http://irevolution.net/2012/12/08/digital-response-typhoon-pablo/
http://google.org/crisismap/2012-pablo

Perhaps we can work with this groups as well.  OSM can focus on
building the basemap.

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 11:12 AM, Leonard Soriano
<banito_pi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I could just assume it will be print maps that will be useful. NDRMC
> regularly releases an update bulletin. The conversion of these tables to map
> form requires a quick  turnaround.
> From: Mikel Maron <mikel_ma...@yahoo.com>

cheers,
maning