Oops. I just place them back before I got your response.

By the way, the mountaineering community in the Philippines would need them
to be there. As I personally need them to be there as a mountaineer too
when using the Garmin mapsource I compile using OSM data. Although I
believe we can overlay groundtruth maps on it, some does not have the
technical depth to do it and prefers to have it right on spot with a single
map that has it. Although we usually do not add the whole SRTM data
obviously. But we just want to know if we are already near the summit and
so some elevation contours are added in few intervals near the peak.

Ervin M.
*Schadow1 Expeditions* - A Filipino must not be a stranger to his own
motherland.
http://www.s1expeditions.com