Dear Eugene,

> Might it be more prudent if we can consolidate several of the requests into
> 1, preferably in Manila? Outside of Manila, there is no group of mappers who
> are also interested in spreading the word or giving lectures, workshops, and
> tutorials.
Yes, if there is a chance to consolidate the requests we can do that too.
Even if there are no interested group of mappers outside of Manila, we
also need to look
for willing volunteers to travel if necessary.  I already got a
message of interest for one willing to travel to Vis/Min.

> I think it would also help if we can create a PDF (brochure? presentation?)
> of some sort to provide to these requesting groups as a basic introduction
> to OSM. If they would like to learn more, then we can proceed with
> coordination.
Agreed on this.  All my presentations are in
http://slideshare.net/esambale if anyone wants them.

--
cheers,
maning