I am primarily a field mapper who is more interested on mapping remote
islands and mountains for local tourism, navigation, and outdoor recreation.

I am based in Manila but I may be able to assist interested mapping
advocates who would like to do it on a "more challenging" terrain.

Ervin M.
*Schadow1 Expeditions* - A Filipino must not be a stranger to his own
motherland.
http://www.s1expeditions.com