Interestingly enough, in the ways/relations, there are 3774 items marked at
boundary=administrative, admin_level=10 (barangay)

Here is a count of the Other Admin_Levels out of interest in the
ways/relations

Admin_Level=Count

"8"=69
"9"=183
"36"=16
"2"=183
"5"=13
"3"=1179
"7"=221
"4"=2182
"6"=1352
"admin"=1
"10"=3778
"12"=16

Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

See me on Open StreetMap <https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Mark_Cupitt>

See me on LinkedIn <http://ph.linkedin.com/in/markcupitt>

*See me on StackExchange <http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/17846/mark-c>*

The contents of this email are intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed and may contain
recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute,
or use the contents of this email. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the email and any attachments.