Hi Nick, I visited Bantayan many years ago when I was actively flying and
it was lovely. I have since hung my wings up now so am grounded well and
truly, or would jump in the plane and come on up .. to help ..

I would like to get a group of interested people in Visayas together so
maybe we can help each other become more active .. Sounds like you are
already quite active already, well done ..

I do not have any material per se, but will be looking as well. I want to
try and get some mapping interest in Dumaguete, it is a University town and
a prime location for teaching young people and generating interest ..

Cheers

Mark

Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

Hire Me on Freelancer

See me on Open StreetMap <https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Mark_Cupitt>

See me on LinkedIn <http://ph.linkedin.com/in/markcupitt>

*See me on StackExchange <http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/17846/mark-c>*

The contents of this email are intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed and may contain
recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute,
or use the contents of this email. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the email and any attachments.