________________________________
 De : Eugene Alvin Villar <sea...@gmail.com>
À : OpenStreetMap Philippines <talk-ph@openstreetmap.org>
Envoyé le : Mardi 18 novembre 2014 17h49
Objet : [talk-ph] Mappers doing "adding attribute"

Hi,

Does anybody have any idea what these mappers are doing doing changesets that
only say "adding attribute"?

http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/aileen_aviera/history
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Khym/history
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/ivet/history

Most of these changesets seem to be polygonizing point POIs.

~Eugene