Hi Feye,

This is OK. Was just curious about the similar activity and wanted to know
what was happening. :-)

Anyway, I do have a suggestion. Instead of deleting the original POI node,
please suggest that they use the original node as one of the nodes of the
new polygon. This is so that the original person that added the POI node is
still "credited" somehow in the existing objects in the database.

I have left that suggestion on a few of their changesets, but it seems they
have not read it. :(

http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/26859930
http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/26859253
http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/26858714