Thank you for the update, Paul.

Hi everyone. Both Nick and Adityo volunteered to do lightning talks, and
can extend the conversation during the informal Tapok-tapok (BOF) session
on Philaware [0] in the Pista ng Mapa conference , ask the volunteers in
the check-in area for details.

/erwin

[0]: https://ti.to/PistaNgMapa/2019#schedule

» email: erwin@ <er...@ngnuity.net>*n**gnu**it**y**.xyz*
<http://ngnuity.net/> | gov...@gmail.com
» mobile: https://t.me/GOwin
» OpenPGP key: 3A93D56B | 5D42 7CCB 8827 9046 1ACB 0B94 63A4 81CE 3A93 D56B