The speed limit used by some routing applications, per country, was
docmented here:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSM_tags_for_routing/Maxspeed#Philippines

This is where some routing apps use for their calculations based on implied
speeds. The actual speed limits tags on specific ways (based on what's on
the ground) is used by the navigation app that consumes OSM data.

» email: erwin@ <er...@ngnuity.net>*n**gnu**it**y**.xyz*
<http://ngnuity.net/> | gov...@gmail.com
» mobile: https://t.me/GOwin
» OpenPGP key: 3A93D56B | 5D42 7CCB 8827 9046 1ACB 0B94 63A4 81CE 3A93 D56B