I deleted most of the of suspicious POIs in question, on changesets where I
also made major edits to improve building and road alignment with existing
imagery, adding/remapping municipal and barangay boundaries to include
barangays mapped as part of the Taal Volcano eruption response. I think
those can be remapped on an future mapping party.

--TagaSanPedroAko