Hi Everyone,

After reviewing the edits and communicating with the mapper, we
decided to roll-back all edits related to this issue due to
incompatible source.
We plan to do this as a local community.  Please see the plane here
for comments and suggestions:
https://github.com/OSMPH/papercut_fix/issues/67

cc'ed here is OpenStreetMap Foundation's Data Working Group for guidance.

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 4:39 PM Erwin Olario <gov...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Glen, thank you for the heads up! Boundaries are great to have, but I'll also
> look into the affected changesets, and reach out to the contributor
>
> Are you still in Pangasinan? Stay healthy and safe.
>
> /erwin
>
> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
> » email: er...@ngnuity.xyz | gov...@gmail.com
> » mobile: https://t.me/GOwin
> » OpenPGP key: 3A93D56B | 5D42 7CCB 8827 9046 1ACB 0B94 63A4 81CE 3A93 D56B
>

> On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 2:21 PM Glen Scott <pave...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi PH mapping folks,
>> I was just in a boring online meeting and had a chance to look at OSM (been
>> too busy to get to it for a while).  I noticed Barangay borders have been
>> added to Alaminos (and between Alaminos and other Pangasinan cities), yet
>> these are radically different to either Alaminos Town Hall maps or the
>> Cadastal survey map set I got from DENR.
>>
>> The borders were added by VMPanes, I'll try to contact VMPanes to establish
>> the basis of the borders. I think that no borders is better than incorrect
>> borders, unfortunately I haven't had the time to stitch the cadastral set
>> together in electronic format to arrive at a more accurate border than the
>> Alaminos City Hall map, which is at quite a small scale.
>>
>> Cheers
>> Glen

cheers,
maning