It's actually possible to work on multiple tasks [0] on MapRoulette for the
same challenge without having to make any changes on how the challenges are
made

You only need to edit your layout and then select the multiple tasks [3] as
a "bundle." The only caveat here is that if you need to change the
individual status of the tasks (e.g. one is fixed, another is too hard),
you need to unbundle them and set then individually. Otherwise, a  task
status change is applied to the whole bundle.

This is very useful when tasks are in the same vicinity, and it's more
practical to work on some of them at the same time.

[0]:
https://github.com/osmlab/maproulette3/wiki/Solving-Multiple-Tasks-Together

» email: erwin@ <er...@ngnuity.net>*n**gnu**it**y**.xyz*
<http://ngnuity.net/> | gov...@gmail.com
» mobile: https://t.me/GOwin
» OpenPGP key: 3A93D56B | 5D42 7CCB 8827 9046 1ACB 0B94 63A4 81CE 3A93 D56B