Aw, sorry for my last post. I see now you’ve possibly misread or missed
part of my email that you replied to. I was saying you have the first draft
proposal where the OSM classification of a road is closely tied to the
road’s official designation (i.e. trunk = national road, primary =
provincial road, secondary = city/municipal road, tertiary = barangay
road), which many of us disagree with because official road classifications
has more to do with funding, and won’t create a good road map.