Hello / Kumusta, everyone!

Glad to share with you that the Call for Proposals for HOT Summit 2021 has
been extended *until 31 August*!

*We want to hear from diverse voices!*
HOT Summit 2021 will serve as a venue for local humanitarian mapping
communities to gather together, share ideas and projects, and collaborate.
We highly encourage first-time speakers to submit. *We're excited to hear
your ideas and stories!*

*You are also welcome to present your proposed talk using your preferred
language*, please let us know what type of language translation assistance
you will need via the submission form.

Submit your ideas for lightning talks, failfests, and panel discussions for
NOW! *bit.ly/HOTSummit2021Call* <http://bit.ly/HOTSummit2021Call>

Thank you!
=Arnalie