Welcome Ed, thank you for considering our community for your next country
profile!

Please be patient, while our mailing list community is small and not that
active, a rather sizable portion of it is very wise and knowledgeable, with
some editors' history going back as far as the beginning of this project.

I hate listing names (because I'm sure to forget some) but if I had to make
a list of very interesting editors to interview i'd say: Francisco dos
Santos, Jorge Gustavo Rocha, Victor Ferreira, Rui Oliveira, Helder Brandão,
Nuno Gomes Lopes, Ana Rita Melo, Hugo Santos, TopoLusitania, Alexandre
Moleiro, Rúben Mendes, Marta Alarcão, etc.

> Olá,
>
> apologies I will have to continue in English as I dont speak Portuguese
>
> I'm Ed, OSM user 'freyfogle' http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/freyfogle
>
> I run the OpenCage Geocoder, a geocoding API built on OSM.
> On our blog we regularly interview people from OSM communities around the
> world, please see
> http://blog.opencagedata.com/tagged/countryprofile
>
> Would anyone be interested in doing an interview about OSM in Portugal?
> It's all by email, I just send you some questions. My guess is it will
> take you about 20 minutes.
>
> I hope it leads to more contributors and more awareness of OSM.
>
> Please let me know if interested.
>
> Thanks for your help and your support of OSM
>
> obrigado,
> Ed

Um Abraço,
Marcos Oliveira