Hey!

Yes, the import is being prepared, see
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Slovenia_Address_Import
and there is some code
https://github.com/openstreetmap-si/GursAddressesForOSM
which produces the geojson files for whole Slovenia, broken down to
individual places, eg:
https://gist.github.com/stefanb/89717192016bf16d00e455a156cc0a2c

Currently we need to master the conflation (planned to use OSM conflator).
I have reached out to Ilya Zverev (author of osm conflator) for some hints,
but am still waiting for his response.
Perhaps you have some hint for us, considering that you dealt with
conflation in Milan - https://github.com/cascafico/MilanoHousenumbers ? :)

with your conflation profile (
https://github.com/cascafico/MilanoHousenumbers/blob/master/conflation/profile.py
) on my sample data (gist linked above) i get an error:

GursAddressesForOSM stefanb$ conflate -i
data/slovenia/Log-Dragomer/Lukovica_pri_Brezovici-housenumbers.geojson -v
-c
data/slovenia/Log-Dragomer/Lukovica_pri_Brezovici-housenumbers-preview.geojson
-o data/slovenia/Log-Dragomer/Lukovica_pri_Brezovici-housenumbers.osm
miprofile.py
14:31:33 Failed to parse the source as a JSON
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/conflate", line 11, in <module>
    sys.exit(run())
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/conflate/conflate.py", line
140, in run
    dataset = read_dataset(profile, options.source)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/conflate/dataset.py", line
61, in read_dataset
    required='returns a list of SourcePoints with the dataset'))
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/conflate/profile.py", line
56, in get
    raise ProfileException(attr, required)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/conflate/profile.py", line
9, in __init__
    super().__init__('Field missing in profile: {} ({})'.format(attr, desc))
TypeError: super() takes at least 1 argument (0 given)

Same happened with a profile i wrote based on one of the reference ones in
the conflator github repository.

The building outlines raster from same source (GURS) is available as
underlay in JOSM and and ID editor (I prepared that with help and hosting
on the server of German OSM community - FOSSGIS).
I am considering to have buildings imported at the same time as
housenumbers, including the building heights :)

br,
Štefan

>>> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Geodetska_uprava_Republike_Slovenije