AFAIK conflator input should be a json, kinda this:

[
    {
      "id"  : 2383,
      "lat" : 45.465571,
      "lon" : 9.16906,
      "tags" : {
               "ref:MI_ds634" : "2383",
               "addr:street" : "Corso Magenta",
               "addr:housenumber" : "75",
               "addr:city" : "Milano"
               }
    }
,
[...]
]

To check json syntax, you can use command line jsonlint. I use to compile a
json starting from csv thru openrefine, which features an easy export with
preview.