Open Street Map Community,

Allryder (www.allryder.com) is a realtime urban navigation app with a
strong presence in Central and Western Europe that provides comparable
route planning information for urban travel. It enables users to compare
the time and cost of any given journey across multiple transport mediums,
in order to find the most suitable routes for individual needs.

We are urgently looking for people in Istanbul with android phone who could
track 10 dolmus/minibus routes (take the minibus from a point of origin to
its point of destination and track the route with an app).

The salary is 5,5€/hour and could lead to bigger projects in the future. If
anyone interested, don't hesitate to get in touch. I am Andreea, Business
Developer in Allryder. I can provide you with all the details you need.
Here's my email: andr...@allryder.com

Cheers!

--
Andreea Pavel, Business Developer