Hi,

it's my fault actually. The talk-tr list puts mails from unsubscribed
people on hold (to cut down on spam). I noticed very late that the first
mail from andrea was still in the on-hold list.

I authorized the mails and also added anrea to the list, so his mails
should got immediately to the list from now on.

Sorry again,
Hakan