Hi all,
It's about time to push on the import to the rest of the UK, however,
we must first consider what we do with the new Public Transport
tagging schema.
It would make a lot of sense to use this now that a detailed proposal
has been put together.

The only real differences it would make for us are:
* additionally tagging all highway=bus_stop nodes with
public_transport=platform, bus=yes
* moving NaPTAN's StopAreas from the unified stoparea proposal
(relation type=site, site=stop_area) to relation
type=public_transport, public_transport=stop_area
* NaPTAN allows for cascading StopAreas, I'm of the view that to
simplify the import we follow the NaPTAN precedent and import them
with the same structure, rather than using a stop_area_group relation.

As far as the import is going, I'm still yet to patch the missing
fields onto the Birmingham data, which is probably going to be my next
task.

--
Regards,
Thomas Wood